Adoption & Foster Family Support
We are a group of foster and adoptive families who gather for support and encouragement. Anyone interested in learning more about foster care and/or adoption, or who is interested in supporting those involved in this ministry, are welcome to attend.
- We meet the 2nd and 4th Sundays during first service at 9am in room 4.
- If you have questions or want information about how you can get involved, contact Nita Smith at 717-330-9868.
The heart of our group is to:
- Understand the needs of at-risk children and families in our communities, and help others to do the same.
- Pray regularly for vulnerable children and their families.
- Support other foster and adoptive families spiritually and practically through prayer, encouragement and acts of service.
- Engage in ministry to at-risk children through strategic local partnerships.
- Love others as we have been loved by God.